Once again, Davao Bloggers in partnership with Avatar Media had conducted its fourth Davao Food Appreciation Tour. The tour was participated by travel and food bloggers all over the country. Some were from Metro Manila, Iloilo, Iligan while a few from the host city.
The Davao Food Appreciation Tour (DFAT) is an annual event organized by Avatar Media and some officers of Davao Bloggers, Inc. This year, the team is composed of:
- Renz Bulseco of The Geek Travels;
- Mark Cabrera of Markable;
- Anj Nacorda of Davaoisms;
- Andrew dela Serna of Davao Foodie;
- Ria Jose of Kusina Maria; and
- Dulce Lada of Davao Talk
This year’s DFAT doesn’t just highlight the top food destination of the region, the event also allows the participants to taste the ‘adventure’ side of the region. They had a first-hand experience with the exotic animals of Crocodile Park, had relaxed at Mount Apo Highlands Resort of Brgy. Kapatagan, Digos City and had toured Samal Island.
And to quote Kuya Orman’s famous quote for this event,“It’s the only time of the year when gluttons rise and diets fail.”
This year, DFAT 2012 is composed of:
- Sharlyne Ang, ang bubbly food blogger ng Manila (http://www.foodtrippings.com)
- Raine Balgos, ang cool and hippie mom ng Davao (http://www.thekulayproject.com)
- Robbie Bautista, ang diyosa ng Mandaluyong (http://www.thecreativedork.com)
- Mary Jane Cabrera, ang malambing na blogger ng Iloilo (http://www.maryjanecabrera.com)
- Arlene Collado, ang traveling mom blogger ng Iligan (http://www.pinaytravels.com)
- Enrico Dee, ang Walking Sto. Niño ng Bacolod (http://www.byahilo.com)
- Mary Gael Hilotin, ang the one and only, The Pinay Solo Backpacker ng Metro Manila(http://www.thepinaysolobackpacker.com)
- Cris Nierva, ang workaholic blogger ng Davao (http://www.hubbyscook.com)
- Tim Nombre, ang silent but deadly food blogger ng Iloilo (http://www.iloilofoodblogger.com)
- Charles Ortiz, ang dentist/blogger ng Davao (http://www.dabawpinoy.com)
- Karla Redor, ang other half ng Food Trippings (http://www.foodtrippings.com)
- Mica Rodriguez, ang lakwatserang Senyorita ng Dagupan, Pangasinan (http://www.senyorita.net)
- Melo Villareal, ANG SARAP NG COOKIES MO GRABEEEE Out of Town Blog (http://www.outoftownblog.com) / Manila
Our heartfelt gratitude to our sponsors:
Four days of gluttony.
Thirteen participants from different parts of the country.
(TO BE CONTINUED…)
ALL PHOTOS BY RENZ BULSECO